Self Build Mortgage Finance
If you could fund the purchase of the land as well as the build costs, would you build your own home?
This is becoming a reality for more and more people each year as Self Build Mortgages are now readily available. These loans are provided as advanced stage payments with funds to purchase the land and enough to complete the build paid out in advance of each stage.
The initial release covers the purchase of the building plot and sufficient to complete the foundations. Confirmation of Stage 1 completion then triggers the funds to complete Stage 2 of the self build and so on up to final completion.
Where there is no need for advanced stage payments, a traditional self build mortgage with stage payments made in arrears can provide access to a wider variety of products including some exclusive deals.
Self build mortgages are a complex area of finance, and so speaking to an adviser who specialises in this type of finance can pay dividends in the smooth running of your project.
To help you make the right choice contact us todayRead More >>
UK Self Build Mortgages offers specialist guidance from advisors with a wealth of experience in the area of development finance and construction funding.
Funding for up to 100% of the land costs and up to 100% of the development costs can be available with additional security.
Our Development Finance has the following features:
- All projects considered
- Joint Venture schemes
- Short term finance schemes
- Large development loans
- Experienced or inexperienced developers
- Wide range of solutions
- Exclusive products and competitive fees
- Expert knowledge of lending criteria and strategies
- Tailored solutions to suit your individual needs
- Rapid decisions
- Exit Routes
Commercial Mortgage Finance
Commercial mortgages and commercial development finance is something we excel at. Whether you are looking to purchase a property to run your business from, purchase an investment property, or simply wish to refinance your existing property, we provide access to a compehensive panel of commercial lenders and funding solutions.
Some specific features of our service:
- Access to finance from £26,000 to £50 million and above
- Terms of up to 25 years
- Lending from 75% - 85% loan to value with 100% possible with additional security.
- Interest only repayment option
- Fixed commercial mortgage rates available
- Commercial mortgage rates from 2.25% over Bank of England base
Just a sample of property types acceptable as security:
- Industrial units
- Guesthouses and b&bs
- Holiday Letting
- Shops plus flats above
- Student Accommodation
- Warehouses and Factories
- Offices and Office Blocks
Don't worry if you are unable to find your property type listed - this a just a small example of regular property types used as security.Read More >>
Renovation Mortgage Finance
For some converting an old barn or renovating a derelict farmhouse provides the perfect opportunity to get a dream house at an affordable cost.
One challenge faced is that only a selection of mortgage lenders lend on properties that are uninhabitable or above the current value.
Fortunately, through UK Self Build Mortgages, Renovation and Conversion Loans are available to assist with the purchase of the property and the renovation or conversion project costs upfront.Renovation Mortgages >>
Here at UK self Build Mortgages we provide access to fast and flexible bridging finance solutions to meet a wide selection of short term needs.
Bridging finance can be the ideal solution when funding is required quickly and there is a clear exit route planned for the bridging finance repayment at the end of the term whether that be sale of property, or the arrangement of alternative finance that we can assist with.
Typical uses for bridging finance could be:
- Purchase of a property/ies at auction.
- Cash flow support over the short term.
- Developments of residential or commercial properties.
- Funding property conversion and refurbishment.
- Funding the below market value purchase of Buy to Let property (up to 100% of purchase price).
- Prevention of repossession .
- Land acquisition.
- Property sale fallen through and unable to delay purchasing another property.
- Divorce settlement.
- Avoiding bankruptcy.
Typical Features of Bridging Finance are:
- Terms that go from 1 day up to 12 months.
- Up to 75% Loan to Value on residential property.
- Up to 65% Loan to Value on commercial property.
- Finance that covers from £50,000 to £5 Million.
- Interest payments deducted from the advance or rolled up.
- Interest Rates from 0.75% per month.
- Security accepted in the form of Residential and commercial property.
- Borrow against open market value.
- Some products with no exit fees.
Let us help you make the right choice and contact us today.Read More >>
Buy to Let Mortgage Finance
With lending depressed in the housing market and a buoyant rental market throughout the UK, lenders have an increased desire to offer attractive criteria for Buy to Let properties.
Here at UK Self Build Mortgages we offer access to a wide selection of finance options tailor made to meet the requirements of both professional landlords and first time landlords looking to build up their portfolios.
With access to hundreds of different Buy to Let mortgage products, specialist funding solutions, and refinancing deals we can ensure you receive the specialist advice you need along with access to a competitive product that meets your needs.
- Buy to Let Criteria and finance solutions include:
- Up to 85% Loan to value.
- Interest only repayment options
- Beneficial rental calculations
- Rates from 2.99%
- Adverse credit histories considered
- Selected plans with no personal income references required.
- Commercial premises with flat above.
- HMO's - Homes in Multiple Occupation
- Commercial / Company lets.
- Expat Landlords
- Property portfolio finance restructuring .
- Properties converted into flats.
- Expatriate landlords.
- Limited company purchases and remortgages.
- Holiday homes.